Safety is a priority for us!
Quality and certification
48 workers of the research and development department, a modern testing laboratory and a design workplace, is what we can be proud of at DAKO-CZ. It is thanks to these parameters that we can compete with our products even the biggest players on the rail market. Our own KNOW-HOW guarantees us to be a globally successful and long-term manufacturer of brake systems and components for rail vehicles, offering the latest technology, top quality and flexibility in response to customer needs in the sector.
We have state-of-the-art technologies and since 1996 we have implemented a quality management system certified according to the ISO 9001 requirements. At the present time, we meet the requirements of the ISO/TS 22163:2017 and ISO 9001:2015 standards. The company DAKO-CZ fully agrees with the philosophy of applying the IRIS – International Railway Standard. The certificates are not only a condition for us to meet the delivery criteria, but also an effective tool in negotiations with our customers about future projects, and they guarantee that the company DAKO-CZ, a.s. meets the strict requirements and these standards.
SVV Prague has verified and certified the welding process within the scope of the ČSN EN ISO 3834-2 standard and the ČD V95/5 regulation and from the company DVS ZERT issued a certificate for compliance with the requirements of the DIN EN 15085-2 standard. For the Slovak market, the welding process is approved by the Railway Regulatory Authority.
The goal is to provide necessary development of DAKO-CZ, a.s. performance, achieve the highest possible level of the product competitiveness on the global market with devices for railway wagon brake systems by means of conditions for high level of the innovation process whilst concurrently providing sufficient efficiency and satisfaction of the requirements of all parties interested, and the DAKO-CZ, a.s., management announced this the QUALITY POLICY.
The company management is fully aware of the importance of satisfying current and future needs and expectations of all parties interested, depending on the behaviour of individual customer groups and maximising the level of their satisfaction and loyalty. It fully considers the philosophy of IRIS standard requirements in the management system which represents a guarantee of permanent improving of the management system as well as of transparency and independence.
Satisfaction of the needs and expectation of all parties interested can be achieved by:
- receiving information and materials for the creation of business plan by permanent market research within railway industry, its regular evaluation, at least one annual update and processing in monthly plans to be announced to all company employees,
- the development and management of customer relations, systematic review of the requirements, measuring the satisfaction and loyalty and the development of relations, and with other parties interested,
- the process implementation for the provision of availability of purchased products and spare parts for the whole product service life, processing, regular update, and evaluation of ‘Technical development plan’ based on information on the requirements of new brake device development of railway wagons, potentially the requirements for modernising the existing devices,
- creating the environment in the company where all employee groups exercise maximum efforts in order to fulfil the company goals,
- permanent education of employees at all management levels, leading the employees to dispose the weak spots in their performance, the fulfilment evaluation of their personal goals and remuneration of their efforts to improve performance,
- defining the company processes, required for the achievement of the planned goals, clear definition of the owners, systematic measuring of the competence and performance, regular analysis of the results, specification of strong and weak sides and the release of required sources to achieve permanent improvement of the processes,
- supporting programs for the development of regional education, healthcare, culture, and sports,
- rational use of non-renewable natural sources,
- achieving bilateral balanced and beneficial relations with the suppliers built on trust, regular evaluation of their performance and effective communication during the whole duration of the business relation.
Safety and environmental policy
In accordance with the strategy of the company DAKO-CZ, a.s., the top management announces this “SAFETY, HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY”.
- Safety, health and environmental protection are the main prerequisites for our business,
- all employees are personally responsible for safety, health and care about the environment,
- the executives at all levels visibly demonstrate their leadership role in this area,
- we apply the safety, health and environmental policy in our daily behaviour and decision-making.
The company undertakes to follow this policy by:
TRYING TO FULFIL THE FOLLOWING GOALS:
- safe and healthy working conditions for all of our employees and those who work with us,
- to deliver safe and environmentally friendly products,
- responsible use of natural resources,
- development and promotion of technologies, products and services that are promising with regard to safety, health and environmental protection,
- satisfying customer needs and expectations.
- respect all applicable legal, legislative, internal and technical requirements,
- proactively identify, eliminate or minimize potential sources of harm or risks arising from all our activities,
- continually improve our performance to achieve our goals,
- prevent pollution of the environment,
- demonstrate responsibility for our activities by regular measurement, control and reporting
- ask our suppliers and partners to respect this policy,
- expect active cooperation from our customers and suppliers in achieving our goals,
- provide trainings, standards, equipment and support to implement this policy,
- maintain open communication with local institutions and partners.
List of valid certificates
- QMS certificate according to EN ISO 9001:2015 (ČSN EN ISO 9001:2016)
- QMS certificate according to ISO/TS 22163:2017 (IRIS CertificationTM rev. 03)
- Welding process certificate according to EN ISO 3834-2
- Welding process certificate according to DIN EN 15085-2
- Declaration for the welding process – compliance with the requirements of ČD V95/5:2016
- České dráhy a.s. – Supplier qualification certificate
- Železničná spoločnosť Slovensko, a.s. – Certificate of professional competence of the organization